Miark wrote:

> I didn't think it was possible for that to change...?
> Was I wrong?
>
> Miark
>
> FemmeFatale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> saith:
>
> >  For those who want OO to stay Free, check this out
> >
> > http://www.sot.com/en/linux/soto/
> >
> > --
> > Femme
> >
> > Good Decisions You boss Made:
> >
> > "We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux.  I've always liked that
> > character from Peanuts."
> >
> > - Source: Dilbert

If you read the website, this App is apparently quite heavily based on
OpenOffice code.  It also has some SO code in it IIRC.

 So, in a sense yes it going to remain free.  From what I've read on
their site, it sounds extremely promising as far as word processors &
such go.

I'm going to try it sometime I think.  I'm curious.