No specific drivers are necessary. If it is an IDE drive you will have to
enable SCSI emulation if you want to use its burning capabilities. The
documentation that comes w/XCDROAST is excellent. Being more of a SuSE user I
don't know whether or not KUDZU would set up the proper settings. Just my
2cents worth.