Friday 17 May 2002 05:42 pm,daRcmaTTeR wrote:
> [...]
Yeah but.......

Are there any good radio stations to listen to now that BBC is tubing the Ogg
streams? I haven't found anything that good in terms of "broadcast quality."
Content on the other hand.....

<disclaimer/addenDUM>
For those that become cranky over "tag lines" in signatures; the one
displayed here is a result of a random Fortune Cookie(tm) and is in no way
intended to reflect the opinions or views of anyone connected to this list,
or Mandrake Soft; except ME.

I ain't an employee either. :-)
--
Charlie