Another solution is to go to www.codeweavers.com and download their Crossover
plugin. The installer will automatically download and configure Windows Media
Player 6.4 and configure your Browsers (Mozilla/Konqueror/Opera) to use WMP
for embedded media streams.

It works absolutlely great, with the added benefit of also allowing you to
run Apple Quicktime, Macromedia Flash 6, Macromedia Shockwave, Microsoft
Word/Excel/Powerpoint Viewers plus several other Windows applications.

Crossoverplugin cost $25 or so, but the demo version is free. The only
difference is the demo will cover the player with a panel every 30 seconds
asking you to buy the full version. If you are only using it to play audio
streams that of course is not a problem  :-)

derek