Thomas Beno wrote:

> I have only recently become acquainted with Linux through Mandrake-Linux
> 8.2.  Is there a Linux version of a media player that will allow one to
> log onto Internet radio stations?  If so, where can I go to download it?
>
> Tom Beno

> Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com

Realplayer 8 for Linux will play Internet Radio. I listen to BBC 6
Music, BBC London Live and WYYB (The Phoenix) with it.

--
Graham Watkins

For me, morning begins when I realize that the soft warm body curled up
next to me is a cat. (Kinky Friedman - Frequent Flyer)

Registered Linux user number 265254      http://counter.li.org