OK. I got in my manual and set up XMMS, went to Shoutcast.com and
downloaded one of their site addresses and got it to play stereo on my
computer.  Now, three things.  Does M$ own all the radio stations
accessible with Windows Media Player?  If Icecast and Cool FM are
supporting open source, why are they charging for access?  And third and
last, how can I download different site addresses from Shoutcast.com so
I can listen to more than one type of music.  When I picked on a
different type of music and downloaded the file, it came up as the same
identical file as the first one I had downloaded.

Tom Beno