> Xmms will NOT run Windows Media Streams by default; you must add plugins
> to enable this capability.  The one I've been experimenting with is
> Avi4Xmms, and it's on Sourceforge.

Hmm. I will check this out soon, but I'm not really looking for another
avi plugin at the moment. mplayer works OK for now. I'd be more interested
if plugins would allow Windows media streams - by their very nature this
is probably not supported. But it would be cool to pick up stuff like
Klassik Radio in Germany, which sounds pretty awesome on my brother's
setup (he runs Windows). It's pretty high bandwidth though, but I got
DSL too :).