with luck over the next few days I will be putting up a PPP/DSL/Internet
guide on how to install & configure internet access.

I see a lot of posts on this, and hope I may be able to alleviate some
problems...I know I found How-tos & MAN pages difficult to understand.

I hope the information I will put up will help.  The file will be called
"internet how-to.zip" for those who wish it in the future.

Check back by weekends end for it, along with *possibly* some other
goodies.

And to those who've had a use for my ftp so far, my thanks.  I wasn't
sure if it would be well received or not.

it is still up too.

and anyone who wants to point me to a newb "How-to" on setting up a
linux ftp, please email me offlist or on list for those who may also be
interested.
--
Femme

Good Decisions You boss Made:

"We'll do as you suggest and go with Linux.  I've always liked that
character from Peanuts."

- Source: Dilbert