On Friday 17 May 2002 20:05, Derek Byram opened a general hailing frequency
and transmitted to all open stations:

> I have learned a lot from this thread and others on this list, believe
> me.
>
> I'd never fully understood the implications from just reading "The
> Register" which I have linked on my homepage and is read daily.
>
> This thread (and others) has increased my understading of the insidious
> behaviour of M$ leading me to believe matters are far worse than I
> originally estimated some while back.

don't you wish the judge in the MS case in the state was on this list?  i
know i do....

--
Vini, vidi, Linux.  I came, I saw, I got a real OS.

shane
Profile at: http://dmoz.org/profiles/shen.html
Proud to be a DMOZ editor since 10-98
Mandrake Users Club Member http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/club/