Just "worked out" your problem... at least I know the cure, not the
problem.

Delete your ~/.divxPlayer/DivXPlayer.dbf file (in your home directory). I'm
not sure why it does this, but it plays once great, but yes, when you start
it up the second time, it segfaults just like you said. Annoying I know,
but I don't know the solution either :-) Nice looking player though ...

You will have to delete this file each time you start up the player :-/

Greetings
Ralph

--
Homepage: http://tuxpower.f2g.net/