> the original, full quote is "There are two kinds of security problems. The
> first kind arises where people are too stupid for words. Outlook is a petri
> dish. I don't know why anyone uses it." -- James Gosling, lead engineer and
> architect of Java at Sun Microsystems

Yeah, I know. That's where I took my signature from...

> a petri dish is the little clear plastic plate doctors use to grow
> cultures. in other words outlook is only good for growing a virus.

And yeah, I know that. I took science class back in public school and high
school... And yeah, I know what Oulook's downfalls are... Don't you think
it'd be kinda dumb for me to take a quote as my sig if I didn't understand
it? LOL!

But thanks anyhow!

--
D. Olson
The Mandrake eXPerience

"Outlook is a petri dish. I don't know why anyone
uses it." -- James Gosling, Sun Microsystems