How long is a rope?

I have 4 boxes on one ups.

1200 watt supply

Just the boxes.  No monitors or anything else.  I'm probably pushing my luck,
though.

We have many small outages this time of year and I haven't run out of volts
yet.

Lee

--
Registered Linux user #223705

The best indication that there is intelligent life elsewhere is that they
haven't contacted us.

"If you think education is expensive, try ignorance" - Derek Bok