On Wed, 29 May 2002 13:32:37 -0500
Tom Brinkman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>     Heck if I know!! ;)  All I know is I experienced some little
> gremlins here'n there with XFS, and I don't with Reiser.  Mostly file
> transfer problems to vfat partitions, and occasional FS error
> messages while shutting down.  Probly specific to my hardware, or my
> keyboard/mouse/chair interface ;)

I know Civileme is a vocal proponent of XFS.
On the other-hand I am in league with Tom and use reiser exclusively and
have done so since 7.2 when it became possible to use same as /.

Running cooker as well as building some of my own programs I am oft
times in the position of needing to use the hammer and chisel approach
to either unfreeze or reboot my system.
Reiserfs has yet to betray me or take revenge for my miss-handling of
it.

    Charles