On Friday 31 May 2002 06:30 pm, you wrote:
> On Fri, 2002-05-31 at 23:24, Robin wrote:

> > > FWIW: The British magazine, LinuxFormat, has a list of UK LUG's in each
> > > issue. The March issue shows 69 LUG's. It's also available online at
> > > www.linuxformat.co.uk/links.php; another listing is at www.lug.org.uk.
> > > The West Yorkshire LUG is at www.wylug.org.uk; there are other LUG's in
> > > Huddersfield, Manchester and Blackburn. Happy hunting.
> >
> > LinuxFormat is also a nice mag in its own right.  I bought a copy the
> > last time I visited my motherland, and what did I find sellotaped to it
> > but Mandrake 8.2!
> >
> > Sir Robin
>
> Totally off topic now.. but my Mozilla project Hermes gets _two_
> pictures in this months Linux Format!! I'm so proud!!!
>
> -- Azrael

Azrael:
I'll make a note to look for it when it finally shows up here -- in another
two months. I just got the April issue today at the local Borders. It's an
excellent read, though, and well worth reading. Most of the other Linux
magazines seem to be aimed more at developers, sysadmins and other propeller
heads, but LinuxFormat has a ton of material for end users.

BTW, was there ever any consensus as to whether Marc should buy some Mandrake
stock?
-- cmg