On Thursday 30 May 2002 04:45 am, Robin did speak unto the huddled masses,
saying:

> Again, I'm comparing Mandrake 8.2 with Windows 98, which is unfair, but

it is unfair.  from all reports i have heard (by reliable sources) XP is a
pig that eats its own drivers for no good reason and demands you reinstall
them.  :)

--
Spam not unto me! I shall decode thy email headers and trace thy routes, and
smite them, and I shall pursue thy provider and thy provider's upstream

shane
Profile at: http://dmoz.org/profiles/shen.html
Proud to be a DMOZ editor since 10-98
Mandrake Users Club Member http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/club/