RED NEWS - MUFC Daily News by Email.
For the very latest news, the fans forum, and more,
check out the website at http://www.rednews.co.uk

[27] Di Canio on his sending off
---------------------------------
Posted Monday, January 21, 2002 by bar-knee:
"Perhaps this will end all the speculation. Maybe Manchester United will not want to
buy me, even for £1. It could not have been a worse day for me. It was a silly
reaction. Morris came in with both feet and the same thing had happened five minutes
earlier to Trevor Sinclair and he has had six stitches in his ankle. But I can't go
around trampling people like this. It was silly and today was not my best and
afterwards I said sorry. But at least it shows I am thinking only about West Ham. If
my mind was thinking about another club then, at 3-0 down, I would not have reacted so
passionately. Maybe I should have been given a free-kick for the tackle from Morris.
But the referee was very, very hard today."

---------------------------------
[26] Another Red song
Posted Monday, January 21, 2002 by bar-knee:
Vieira Whoa........... Vieira Whoa............ For 50 million quid, he's off to Real
Madrid.

from Chas

[25] Now that's what we call loyalty
Posted Monday, January 21, 2002 by bar-knee: