From: Moontoad <moontoa...@hotmail.com>
To: Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers! <nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2009 2:03:57 PM
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: 1984 Nighthawk 700s K&N Air filter

What happened to this thread? I was facinated following Snookfever's
fuel/air delivery saga and Dennis' patient step by step analysis. It
sounded like Dennis had (a least) one more improvement to suggest. Now
we have been highjacked to discuss dead animals. Dennis, please finish
this off. What's your trick? Assume at least some of us are smart
enough to realize it may only be feasible under certain conditions and
could cause problems in others.