Barge,
there are 3 models of progressive shocks that fit our bikes: 412, 416 and
418, ordered from lowest to highest price. Actually, here you can see the
same seller on ebay has the 3 of them:

412:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/91-03-Honda-CB750-Nighthawk-412-Progressive-shocks-13-/350209488107?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item518a1cb4eb#ht_1518wt_856

416:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/91-03-Honda-CB750-Nighthawk-416-Progressive-shocks-13-/200348772088?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2ea5b7a6f8#ht_1598wt_856

418:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/91-03-Honda-CB750-Nighthawk-418-Progressive-shocks-13-/350209488184?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item518a1cb538#ht_1534wt_856


I assume the one you are talking about is the 416. The one I have is 412.
Based on what little I have experienced and the price ($250), I will say
yes, I think they are worth the $$$.

Javier.


On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 4:51 PM, the Bargers <[email protected]>wrote:

> I saw some new ones on-line for the 750 (OneStopMoto) and they were $439.
> I'll be interested to hear if you and Javy think they are worth the plunge.
> Barge
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Allen" <[email protected]>
> To: "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" <[email protected]>
> Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2010 9:05 AM
> Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Suspension: rear shocks and springs
>
>
>
> An update, Javier put the new shocks on Friday afternoon, I rode the
> bike and the progressive shocks are stiffer than stock, also the
> dampening is less harsh at a higher pre-load settings.
>
> On Jun 10, 10:37 pm, "the Bargers" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Javier,
>>
>> How much did those bad boys set you back? Eager to hear how they perform.
>> My rear shocks have similar issues, particularly when riding over uneven or
>> patched up street pavement. They don't dampen very well. Odd how Honda tried
>> to control costs on the more recent NHs. Barge
>>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to