Javier,
          I think I rotated mine by hand - perhaps with the assistance
of a pair of slip lock pliers or a pipe wrench.
          On the other hand - my chrome parts are so pitted, a few
scratches wouldn't matter :-)
            -Joey

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 3:32 PM, [email protected]
<[email protected]> wrote:
> If its anything like my 99 250 you should be able yo rotate the selector with 
> a large pair of chanel locks
> -----Original Message-----
> Date: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 3:19:24 pm
> To: [email protected]
> From: "Javier Garcia" <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Suspension: rear shocks and springs
>
> Hi Joey,
> I forgot to mention that my suspension is on the middle setting (probably 3
> too), practically since I bought it, more than a year ago. However, I am
> feeling this issue since a couple of months, which seems to indicate that it
> is new (although I don't really do much long rides anyway).
> Unfortunately, I don't have the tool the play with the suspension settings.
>
> Javier.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to