The last I checked it (couple wks ago?) it was completely full, and there
was no evidence of an external leak... tonight I got all but the exhaust
and the driveshaft off.  The shaft has me puzzled, anyone have any
experience removing the shaft from these? Do I need to remove the swingarm,
or is there a better way?