27k and change... I don't have the exact mileage just now, but I don't
think its exceptionally high?  I know somewhere before I purchased the bike
it was dropped, I don't know what all was damaged, but I do know that the
fairing has been replaced and the left side engine cover has scuffs all
over the place..