Working on my winter list of things to do on a new to me, used 2003 with
low mileage.

Removed the gas tank and pumped out the fuel. Laying it on its side made
for easy access to the tank gas filter. I can see how those flimsy gaskets
can cause problems down the road.
The filter was clean, but that sure is a small surface area for fuel to get
strained through. Anyone using an inline filter??

Next, on to the countershaft sprocket. Will try the 16 T before venturing
onto the 17. Recommendations from experience ??

Anyone go with colder plugs for highway travel?
,Did find a small pebble in the spark plug valley. Good thing I blew it out
first. Would have been a major !@#$%^ if it ended up in a combustion
chamber.

Why is there such a difference in price between the OEM air filter and the
Emgo ???    They sure do look alike. For the price that filter can be
changed almost as frequently as the oil filter.