> Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 11:55:17 +0300
> From: Alexander <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: This list is looking for a new home
[v04.n337/8]
  Message: 8

> I can continue to keep the lists as is using majordomo
software.
> All I need from Andrew is the number of subscribers.
> I have a few websites, and i can hold a large amount of
throughput and
> support this mailing list If my services are needed.
> I can also design a web site for he list itself if that
helps, making
> the subscription process easier.
> My current configuration can send 200 posts in under 3
minutes, or, a
> daily digest at incredible speeds.
> If interested, please contact me.

Great, finally we have someone who is providing a
solution. I personally think e-mail distribution has
too many disadvnatages, but if most people want to keep
this Digest as the way it is, this is a possible route,
especially if it has Andrew's blessings.

We currently have over 3100 subscribers. To get a
complete
list, send e-mail to:

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

and put "who nikon-digest" in the body of the e-mail.

-- Shun Cheung  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     Antarctica Article:
       http://photo.net/photo/nature/antarctica.html