I have skipped reading the numerous posts as to the optimum NEW Nikon Digest
so I apologize is the contents of this post duplicate others.

What we need to see are posts ONLY from people with the resources and
willingness to take on this NEW Nikon Digest or we may have no list at all.
So let's refrain from wishes and desires until we have a commitment and know
what that person's capabilities are.  This person may then decide to open up
the discussion of what the new list will be.

Happy Holidays,

Art

Art Searle, W2NRA, [EMAIL PROTECTED], Lake Grove, Long Island, NY, USA
20 miles east of Nikon USA               www.rcn.com/w2nra