On Fri, 26 Mar 1999 04:12:55 +1200 Ed Kaspar <[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>The digest is neat and clean.  No need to break it up.  How much stuff
>in here is that time sensitive anyway?  Not much, and for me, nothing.
>My vote is for keeping the mailing list, and keeping it in the digest
>form.

First my vote: offer both a digest and a "real-time" list.

Second, Andrew has done a lot of work to improve the "interface" of the
list over the last few months and I'd like to see what can be done to
keep that. Of all the digests to which I subscribe, this is the best-I
use it as an example of how a digest should work.

Third, while I do have web access, an email format is much faster,
easier, and more accessible for me.  I'd probably not stop in for a web
site.

Thanks,
Jon

Jonathan A. Duke
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Most people HAVE to use a PC. I GET to use a Macintosh!
On the Eighth day God created Macintosh
"Windows 95 doesn't smile back at me when I turn it on."