Hey guys, stop being defensive. If I didn't think Nim is a worthy project, and
has great potential, I would have never bothered to take the time to tell you
how to improve your project, and it would be in your interest to take comments
as mine as `positive critical feedback`.

As further `positive critical feedback` please read/study/learn from these
sources (there are many, many more with simple internet searches).

[https://opensource.com/business/15/5/write-better-docs](https://opensource.com/business/15/5/write-better-docs)

[http://www.writethedocs.org/guide/writing/beginners-guide-to-docs](http://www.writethedocs.org/guide/writing/beginners-guide-to-docs)/

[http://blog.screensteps.com/10-examples-of-great-end-user-documentation](http://blog.screensteps.com/10-examples-of-great-end-user-documentation)

[https://www.techrepublic.com/blog/10-things/10-things-you-can-do-to-create-better-documentation](https://www.techrepublic.com/blog/10-things/10-things-you-can-do-to-create-better-documentation)/

You can really demonstrate that you understand what I would like you to do if
when I go back and look at the docs for `formatFloat`, and everything else on
that page, there are use examples for each entry.