Just tested
[https://github.com/StefanSalewski/cdt](https://github.com/StefanSalewski/cdt)

That one is indeed not really tested yet, so I did not make a nimble package
out of it to not pollute the nimble database. And it is again a bit complex.

    # with import fix: import dt, vectors, edges, types
    /tmp/cdt/src/cdt $ nim c --gc:arc test0.nim

    Run

    /tmp/cdt/src/cdt/edges.nim(15, 15) Warning: 'q.e[0].next = q.e[0]' creates
an uncollectable ref cycle; annotate 'next' with .cursor [CycleCreated]
    /tmp/cdt/src/cdt/edges.nim(17, 15) Warning: 'q.e[2].next = q.e[2]' creates
an uncollectable ref cycle; annotate 'next' with .cursor [CycleCreated]

    Run

Crash with

    /tmp/cdt/src/cdt/vertices.nim(6) newVertex
    SIGSEGV: Illegal storage access. (Attempt to read from nil?)

    Run

I have to learn what the warning means, maybe I will get it working then.

Tomorrow I may test
[https://github.com/StefanSalewski/minmaxheap](https://github.com/StefanSalewski/minmaxheap)
 but that one is so trivial that I am sure that it will work.

Final note: RTree is fine indeed, I am using it already -- without --gc:arc