I have Zoiper on my Android phone, it works reasonably well with IAX2 on a
custom port to provide me with an extension on my Elastix home system.
Chris tried it on iOS and had a lot of communication dropouts.  I like
Zoiper, but in our vast testing pool of two phones, it didn't come up
smelling well for iOS.

Curt