Chris,
 You could probably avoid the whole geolocation part of this and even the
mobile OS issue altogether.  Have the system monitor your WiFi network and
when your phone appears on the network, route to it, otherwise route to
desk phone.  This works with any phone and phone OS, not just iOS or
Android. The only real drawback is the need to have your wifi on on your
phone but could have the added advantage to make it simple to tell your
system to not route to your cell by turning off it's WiFi networking, thus
vanishing from the network and viola! calls are routed to your desk even if
you are in the building.

Andy