It is a good point in general and I'll try to use it for simple cases of BLQ values.  In this particular case, Y is a function of more than 1 PHI, which requires a numerical method to get IPRED back (assuming in this case it is PRED).

 On Sat, Nov 21, 2015 at 10:23 AM, Leonid Gibiansky wrote:

 > As we always do post-processing any way, one option is to use PRED provided by Nonmem to compute inverse cumulative distribution function (qnorm in R, for example) and then restore PRED value

  IPRED = ...
  W     = ...
  LLOQ  = ...
  IF(BQL.EQ.1) Y=PHI((LLOQ-IPRED)/W)

If you have PRED LLOQ and W in the Nonmem output file (that you read to the R data frame "data"), you can re-define

if(BQL == 1) data$PRED = data$LLOQ - qnorm(data$PRED)*data$W # R code

(I have not tested it; use on your own risk :) )

Leonid

Leonid Gibiansky, Ph.D.
President, QuantPharm LLC
web:    www.quantpharm.com