> Your trolling isn't really working.  Why did you change your name since
the OP?
Ill troll you ass idiot.

> The various working groups might make language proposals and the v8 peeps
might implement some of them, but that stuff's outside node's scope.
See my point is that node need to think about the language. v8 was never
made to work on the server, it was made for the browser. where is
nodes working group?

json streaming was one thing of many that is part of the pure js that might
not work for node.

At some point someones going to have to ask what we can do to make js fit
better on the server and with node.