But pushing improvements to v8 will only go as far as what the v8 team
think will work with v8. Buffer, stream, and others will not apply to v8
but they are a core part of node.

I just want to see what peoples thoughts are on this subject.

Sorry for trolling, I had just linked my groups account with g+