OK guys, firefighter Kane to the rescue.  I said "tad".  For full
disclosure, I've been using Debian for many years, and I feel it is by far
the best OS in existence.  I am writing this in nano, the source code of
which I have done some hacking on.

I'm here because I can't do this thing by myself.  If someone wants to help
me, then the code will be "open source" for them.

If things can begin to get off the ground, then we can start to think about
releasing some code with a liberal license.

I don't know what else to say other than I'm excited as hell to try to make
some major noise in the free markets.  If I come in here being all gung ho
about open sourcing all of this, then that will be much less likely.

The test of this thing is that it "just works".  If anyone wants to help me
get it to "just work" even better, I would be stupid to not bring them
along on this crazy ride.

As far as my attitude is concerned, I admit to being an a-hole.  Always
have been, probably always will.  I'm a little too old for reevaluation to
do any good.  Hopefully my talents will make up for my personality
shortcomings in a few people's eyes.

I would really like to get off the religious warfare and get back to the
thing itself... ie, what kinds of statements would YOU like the program be
able to handle?