> Who have JS disabled in the browser those days?

me, via NoScript plugin,  and also everyone, including you, who's loading
the js files.

@Mark: There are other client-side MV* solutions out there. Angular has
that attention mostly because of it's Big Mama Google. plus: Not every
WebApplication TM is a full-bloat single page app. most of the time i
develop either a classic Page with some interactivity, or an embeddable
widget. in both cases things like Angular are more toxic than helping.