Thanks guys for the responses!

>>Content-driven apps like Pinterest, Instagram etc. should be usable
without js. may be not fully usable, but they at least should let me see
what they are, before i allow them script execution.
I thought you made a case for HTML without js. Is it possible to elaborate
on "they at least should let me see what they are, before i allow them
script execution."

Regards

Babu Subramanian
+91 98452 02337