Messages by Date
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Rethrow TenantNotFoundException from the multi-tenant event listener [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] fix(hibernate7): port liquibase-hibernate fixes into dbmigration-core [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Show every container filter in chain order on the welcome page, and add a grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Show every container filter in chain order on the welcome page, and add a grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Address #15956 review: package-private URL mappings index reader [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Rethrow TenantNotFoundException from the multi-tenant event listener [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Grails 5.1.3 Could not resolve view with name 'list' in servlet with name 'grailsDispatcherServlet' with scaffold [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] document geb, selenium and testcontainers changes [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Grails 5.1.3 Could not resolve view with name 'list' in servlet with name 'grailsDispatcherServlet' with scaffold [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] document geb, selenium and testcontainers changes [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Auto Mapping of Dynamic fields in RestfulController POST (save) method [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Address #15956 review: package-private URL mappings index reader [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Seed URL mappings index with runtime fallback [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Guide cross references go nowhere on the chapter pages, and some resolve on no page at all [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
[PR] Address #15956 review: package-private URL mappings index reader [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Resolve domain properties inside GORM where queries [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Return joined entities and native query entities from Hibernate 7 HQL and SQL queries [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Race condition [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Register the GORM for MongoDB Spring Boot auto-configuration where Spring Boot reads it [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Stop '*' defaults discarding property mappings and duplicate keys ending the index build + Index Cleanup Support [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] generate-view didnot copy the customized GSP pages [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Resolve domain properties inside GORM where queries [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Use the right `@since` for the classes of GORM for Hibernate 7 [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
[PR] Rethrow TenantNotFoundException from the multi-tenant event listener [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] generate-view didnot copy the customized GSP pages [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Resolve domain properties inside GORM where queries [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Dynamically scaffolded Edit-View gives incorrect feedback for illegal Updates [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] ClassFormatError: Duplicate method name "findViewConfigPropertyDescriptor" w [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] ClassFormatError: Duplicate method name "findViewConfigPropertyDescriptor" w [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Installed View Templates Still Not Being Processed... [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Dynamically scaffolded Edit-View gives incorrect feedback for illegal Updates [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Installed View Templates Still Not Being Processed... [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Use the right `@since` for the classes of GORM for Hibernate 7 [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Multi tenancy with multiple datasources is not working [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Multi tenancy with multiple datasources is not working [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Return joined entities and native query entities from Hibernate 7 HQL and SQL queries [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Run every feature of the TCK CrudOperationsSpec [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
[PR] Use @since 8.0 for the classes of GORM for Hibernate 7 [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Auto Mapping of Dynamic fields in RestfulController POST (save) method [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Strange behaviour when self referencing objects in grails and mongodb [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Strange behaviour when self referencing objects in grails and mongodb [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Embedded object saved partially when some fields are unset [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Embedded object saved partially when some fields are unset [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] save(validate:false, flush:true) calls validation and crashes [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] save(validate:false, flush:true) calls validation and crashes [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
[PR] Run every feature of the TCK CrudOperationsSpec [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Race condition [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Implement sqlRestriction for Hibernate 7 criteria queries [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Apply the GORM session flush mode to the bound Hibernate 7 session [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Apply the GORM session flush mode to the bound Hibernate 7 session [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Implement sqlRestriction for Hibernate 7 criteria queries [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Invalid SQL generated in Multitenant App for tablePerHierarchy false [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Fix the Hibernate 7 mapWith check and withFlushMode, and remove a dead Integrator file [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Fix `TEMPLATE_MODEL` leak after forward to another controller action [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Unit testing criteria won't bring any results if querying for embedded properties via closure [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Unit testing criteria won't bring any results if querying for embedded properties via closure [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [I] Invalid SQL generated in Multitenant App for tablePerHierarchy false [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Give Hibernate 5 templates the configured flush mode [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
Re: [PR] Fix Hibernate 7 criteria, lock mode and BOM bugs [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/04
[GH] (grails-core/fix/hibernate7-query-template-bom-bugs): Workflow run "CI" is working again!
GitBox
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Fix the Hibernate 5 mapWith check and withFlushMode, and remove a dead Integrator file [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[GH] (grails-core/fix/hibernate-mapwith-flushmode-integrator): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
-
2026/10/03
[PR] Implement sqlRestriction for Hibernate 7 criteria queries [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Fix the Hibernate 7 mapWith check and withFlushMode, and remove a dead Integrator file [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[PR] Apply the GORM session flush mode to the bound Hibernate 7 session [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[PR] Give Hibernate 5 templates the configured flush mode [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Show every container filter in chain order on the welcome page, and add a grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Fix Hibernate 7 criteria, lock mode and BOM bugs [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[PR] Fix the Hibernate 7 mapWith check and withFlushMode, and remove a dead Integrator file [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[PR] Fix the Hibernate 5 mapWith check and withFlushMode, and remove a dead Integrator file [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [I] Convert .sh profile tests to run from Gradle [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [I] Abstract class not working with mongodb but working with hibernate [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [I] Abstract class not working with mongodb but working with hibernate [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[PR] Fix Hibernate 7 criteria, lock mode and BOM bugs [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Show every container filter in chain order on the welcome page, and add a grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Let a GORM for MongoDB application be checkpointed as its context refreshes [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Resolve domain properties inside GORM where queries [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [I] bootBuildImage fails if BP_NATIVE_IMAGE is true [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [I] bootBuildImage fails if BP_NATIVE_IMAGE is true [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Upgrade SiteMesh to 3.3.0 [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[PR] Show every container filter in chain order on the welcome page, and add a grails-compile-static Forge feature [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Stop '*' defaults discarding property mappings and duplicate keys ending the index build + Index Cleanup Support [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Stop '*' defaults discarding property mappings and duplicate keys ending the index build + Index Cleanup Support [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Upgrade SiteMesh to 3.3.0 [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Resolve domain properties inside GORM where queries [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[GH] (grails-core/fix/mongodb-boot-autoconfiguration-registration-8.0.x): Workflow run "CI" is working again!
GitBox
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Register the GORM for MongoDB Spring Boot auto-configuration where Spring Boot reads it [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[GH] (grails-core/8.0.x): Workflow run "SiteMesh 2 Compatibility" is working again!
GitBox
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Support the Grails 8 compile-time beans DSL [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [I] Support the Grails 8 compile-time beans DSL [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Support the Grails 8 compile-time beans DSL [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Support the Grails 8 compile-time beans DSL [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Let a GORM for MongoDB application be checkpointed as its context refreshes [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Support the Grails 8 compile-time beans DSL [grails-intellij-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[GH] (grails-core/fix/mongodb-boot-autoconfiguration-registration-8.0.x): Workflow run "Groovy Snapshot Canary Build" is working again!
GitBox
-
2026/10/03
[PR] Upgrade SiteMesh to 3.3.0 [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Let a GORM for MongoDB application be checkpointed as its context refreshes [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] build: migrate remaining Java sources to Groovy [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[GH] (grails-core/9.0.x-java-to-groovy): Workflow run "SiteMesh 2 Compatibility" failed!
GitBox
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] build: migrate remaining Java sources to Groovy [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] build: migrate remaining Java sources to Groovy [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] build: migrate remaining Java sources to Groovy [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] build: migrate remaining Java sources to Groovy [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] build: migrate remaining Java sources to Groovy [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] build: migrate remaining Java sources to Groovy [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] build: migrate remaining Java sources to Groovy [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] build: migrate remaining Java sources to Groovy [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[GH] (grails-core/9.0.x-java-to-groovy): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Let a GORM for MongoDB application be checkpointed as its context refreshes [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [I] grails-data-hibernate5-dbmigration only requires grails-shell-cli during development [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [I] grails-data-hibernate5-dbmigration only requires grails-shell-cli during development [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [I] Better Deployment Documentation [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [I] Provide `AI` skills to end users [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [I] Better Deployment Documentation [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [I] Provide `AI` skills to end users [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Fix `TEMPLATE_MODEL` leak after forward to another controller action [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Fix `TEMPLATE_MODEL` leak after forward to another controller action [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] build: migrate remaining Java sources to Groovy [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[GH] (grails-core/fix/mongodb-boot-autoconfiguration-registration-8.0.x): Workflow run "Coverage" is working again!
GitBox
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] build: migrate remaining Java sources to Groovy [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] build: migrate remaining Java sources to Groovy [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] build: migrate remaining Java sources to Groovy [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] build: migrate remaining Java sources to Groovy [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[GH] (grails-core/9.0.x-java-to-groovy): Workflow run "Groovy Snapshot Canary Build" failed!
GitBox
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Stop '*' defaults discarding property mappings and duplicate keys ending the index build + Index Cleanup Support [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] build: migrate remaining Java sources to Groovy [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] build: migrate remaining Java sources to Groovy [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] build: migrate remaining Java sources to Groovy [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] build: migrate remaining Java sources to Groovy [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[GH] (grails-core/9.0.x-java-to-groovy): Workflow run "Coverage" failed!
GitBox
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] build: migrate remaining Java sources to Groovy [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] build: migrate remaining Java sources to Groovy [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] build: migrate remaining Java sources to Groovy [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] build: migrate remaining Java sources to Groovy [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] fix(hibernate7): port liquibase-hibernate fixes into dbmigration-core [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] build: migrate remaining Java sources to Groovy [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] build: migrate remaining Java sources to Groovy [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] build: migrate remaining Java sources to Groovy [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Fix `TEMPLATE_MODEL` leak after forward to another controller action [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Fix `TEMPLATE_MODEL` leak after forward to another controller action [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Let a GORM for MongoDB application be checkpointed as its context refreshes [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Restore subclass command binding in compatibility mode [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Stop '*' defaults discarding property mappings and duplicate keys ending the index build + Index Cleanup Support [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[GH] (grails-core/fix/mongodb-boot-autoconfiguration-registration-8.0.x): Workflow run "Code Style" is working again!
GitBox
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Register the GORM for MongoDB Spring Boot auto-configuration where Spring Boot reads it [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Stop '*' defaults discarding property mappings and duplicate keys ending the index build + Index Cleanup Support [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[GH] (grails-core/fix/mongodb-boot-autoconfiguration-registration-8.0.x): Workflow run "Licensing - RAT Report" is working again!
GitBox
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Register the GORM for MongoDB Spring Boot auto-configuration where Spring Boot reads it [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Register the GORM for MongoDB Spring Boot auto-configuration where Spring Boot reads it [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[GH] (grails-core/9.0.x-java-to-groovy): Workflow run "Code Style" failed!
GitBox
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] fix(hibernate7): port liquibase-hibernate fixes into dbmigration-core [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Let a GORM for MongoDB application be checkpointed as its context refreshes [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Let a GORM for MongoDB application be checkpointed as its context refreshes [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] fix(hibernate7): port liquibase-hibernate fixes into dbmigration-core [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[GH] (grails-core/9.0.x-java-to-groovy): Workflow run "Licensing - RAT Report" failed!
GitBox
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] build: migrate remaining Java sources to Groovy [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Register the GORM for MongoDB Spring Boot auto-configuration where Spring Boot reads it [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [I] Grails 7 - grails-spring-security Doc - Static Request Map [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [I] Add TagLib classpath discovery & use in AST Transforms [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [I] Grails 7 - grails-spring-security Doc - Static Request Map [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [I] Add TagLib classpath discovery & use in AST Transforms [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[GH] (grails-core/fix/mongodb-boot-autoconfiguration-registration-8.0.x): Workflow run "Build Health" is working again!
GitBox
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] fix(hibernate7): port liquibase-hibernate fixes into dbmigration-core [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[PR] fix(hibernate7): port liquibase-hibernate fixes into dbmigration-core [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Stage the documentation as a voted distribution [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[GH] (grails-core/build/docs-distribution): Workflow run "CI" is working again!
GitBox
-
2026/10/03
[GH] (grails-core/fix/inherited-command-binding): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
-
2026/10/03
[GH] (grails-core/fix/inherited-command-binding): Workflow run "SiteMesh 2 Compatibility" is working again!
GitBox
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Stop '*' defaults discarding property mappings and duplicate keys ending the index build + Index Cleanup Support [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Stop '*' defaults discarding property mappings and duplicate keys ending the index build + Index Cleanup Support [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[GH] (grails-core/8.0.x): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Register the GORM for MongoDB Spring Boot auto-configuration where Spring Boot reads it [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [I] Grails 7 - grails-spring-security Doc - default approch [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[GH] (grails-core/feat/mongodb-undeclared-indexes-8.0.x): Workflow run "Build Health" failed!
GitBox
-
2026/10/03
Re: [I] Grails 7 - grails-spring-security Doc - default approch [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Let a GORM for MongoDB application be checkpointed as its context refreshes [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [I] 4.0.0.M2 - exception trying to define controllerAnnotations.staticRules in application.yml [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [I] 4.0.0.M2 - exception trying to define controllerAnnotations.staticRules in application.yml [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[GH] (grails-core/fix/12081-interceptor-model-followup): Workflow run "SiteMesh 2 Compatibility" failed!
GitBox
-
2026/10/03
[GH] (grails-core/fix/12081-interceptor-model-followup): Workflow run "CI" failed!
GitBox
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Register the GORM for MongoDB Spring Boot auto-configuration where Spring Boot reads it [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Stage the documentation as a voted distribution [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Restore subclass command binding in compatibility mode [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Restore subclass command binding in compatibility mode [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Register the GORM for MongoDB Spring Boot auto-configuration where Spring Boot reads it [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Restore subclass command binding in compatibility mode [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[GH] (grails-core/fix/mongodb-boot-autoconfiguration-registration-8.0.x): Workflow run "Groovy Snapshot Canary Build" is working again!
GitBox
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Fix `TEMPLATE_MODEL` leak after forward to another controller action [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Register the GORM for MongoDB Spring Boot auto-configuration where Spring Boot reads it [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Stop '*' defaults discarding property mappings and duplicate keys ending the index build + Index Cleanup Support [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
[GH] (grails-core/fix/12081-interceptor-model-followup): Workflow run "Groovy Snapshot Canary Build" failed!
GitBox
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Let a GORM for MongoDB application be checkpointed as its context refreshes [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Composite key issues [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Restore subclass command binding in compatibility mode [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Stop '*' defaults discarding property mappings and duplicate keys ending the index build + Index Cleanup Support [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Stage the documentation as a voted distribution [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Stop '*' defaults discarding property mappings and duplicate keys ending the index build + Index Cleanup Support [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] Stage the documentation as a voted distribution [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Let a GORM for MongoDB application be checkpointed as its context refreshes [grails-core]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/03
Re: [PR] 8.0 (fix): Stop '*' defaults discarding property mappings and duplicate keys ending the index build + Index Cleanup Support [grails-core]
via GitHub