notifications
Thread
Date
Earlier messages
Later messages
Messages by Date
2026/08/30
Re: [PR] resolve external entities through ConfigurationSource in log4j 1.x XmlConfiguration [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/30
[I] Document XML parser features used for configuration files and clarify Log4j 1 bridge properties [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/29
[PR] Use reasonable fuzzing input data sizes [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/29
Re: [PR] Add some name abbreviation test cases [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/29
Re: [I] ConsoleAppender immediateFlush=true is hardcoded [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/29
Re: [I] FileAppender creates empty log files before any message is written [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/29
[I] ConsoleAppender immediateFlush=true is hardcoded [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/28
[PR] Add some name abbreviation test cases [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/28
Re: [PR] Restore LoggingEvent throughput performance [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/28
Re: [PR] Migrate log4j-iostreams to use JUnit 5 APIs and compatible helper classes [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/28
Re: [PR] Migrate log4j-iostreams to use JUnit 5 APIs and compatible helper classes [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/28
[PR] Migrate log4j-iostreams to use JUnit 5 APIs and compatible helper classes [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/28
Re: [I] FileAppender creates empty log files before any message is written [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/28
Re: [PR] Fix startup delay and direct write file naming in CronTriggeringPolicy [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/28
Re: [PR] Fix startup delay and direct write file naming in CronTriggeringPolicy [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [PR] fix: skip writes and still shut down after failed DB manager startup [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
[PR] Restore LoggingEvent throughput performance [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [PR] Fix startup delay and direct write file naming in CronTriggeringPolicy [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [PR] Fix startup delay and direct write file naming in CronTriggeringPolicy [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [PR] Fix startup delay and direct write file naming in CronTriggeringPolicy [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [PR] Fix startup delay and direct write file naming in CronTriggeringPolicy [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [PR] Improve Logger appender list robustness [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [PR] Document the single-threaded configuration constraint [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [I] FileAppender creates empty log files before any message is written [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
[PR] Merge `log4j-*-java9` modules into `log4j-api` and `log4j-core` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [I] FileAppender creates empty log files before any message is written [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
[I] FileAppender creates empty log files before any message is written [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [PR] docs: Routing Appender security considerations for high-cardinality keys [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [I] Add security considerations to the RoutingAppender documentation [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [I] LoggerConfig.RootLogger.Builder#withtFilter (typo in method name / only partially fixed) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [PR] Merge `log4j-*-java9` modules into `log4j-api` and `log4j-core` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [PR] Add missing RootLogger.Builder withFilter alias [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
[PR] Fix predefined ANSI styles in JAnsiTextRenderer [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [PR] add keyExcludes to MDC resolvers to prevent overwriting of structural… [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [PR] add keyExcludes to MDC resolvers to prevent overwriting of structural… [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
[PR] Strip CR/LF from SMTP subjects derived from event data [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [PR] Fix date format from `mm` to `MM` in Pattern Layout docs [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [I] CsvParameterLayout throws NullPointerException on any event without parameters [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [PR] fix: treat null parameters as empty in CsvParameterLayout [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [PR] Honor spring.cloud.config.watch.enabled on Log4j2EventListener [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [PR] fix: treat null parameters as empty in CsvParameterLayout [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [PR] Catch `LinkageError` in `ThrowableExtendedStackTraceRenderer#loadClass` (#4028) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [PR] Catch `LinkageError` in `ThrowableExtendedStackTraceRenderer#loadClass` (#4028) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
[PR] Fix date format from 'mm' to 'MM' in pattern layout docs [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [PR] Catch `LinkageError` in `ThrowableExtendedStackTraceRenderer#loadClass` (#4028) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [PR] Catch `LinkageError` in `ThrowableExtendedStackTraceRenderer#loadClass` (#4028) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
[PR] Switch the default minimum allowed plugin processor message severity from NOTE to ERROR [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [PR] fix: skip writes and still shut down after failed DB manager startup [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [PR] Fix `Log4j1SyslogLayout` builder javadoc attributes [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [I] `Log4j1SyslogLayout` javadoc documents a non-existent escapeNL option [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [PR] fix: skip writes and still shut down after failed DB manager startup [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [PR] fix: skip writes and still shut down after failed DB manager startup [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [PR] Port `MessageFactory`-namespaced logger registry from `2.x` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [PR] Port `MessageFactory`-namespaced logger registry from `2.x` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [PR] sanitize SD-ID and MSGID in Rfc5424Layout [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [PR] sanitize SD-ID and MSGID in Rfc5424Layout [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [I] Consider making plugin builds less chatty [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [I] Consider making plugin builds less chatty [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [I] Warning emitted in case of omitted GraalVmProcessor arguments disrupts strict `-Xlint`-enabled compilation [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [I] Warning emitted in case of omitted GraalVmProcessor arguments disrupts strict `-Xlint`-enabled compilation [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [PR] Extend plugin processor message filtering and add [Log4j] prefixes [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/27
Re: [I] Something wrong Happen [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/26
Re: [PR] Correct historical context of deserialization FAQ [logging-site]
via GitHub
2026/08/26
Re: [I] Something wrong Happen [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/26
Re: [PR] Fix handling of `onMatch` and `onMismatch` attributes in the properties configuration format [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/26
Re: [PR] Fix handling of `onMatch` and `onMismatch` attributes in the properties configuration format [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/26
Re: [PR] Fix handling of `onMatch` and `onMismatch` attributes in the properties configuration format [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/26
[PR] Improve Logger appender list robustness [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/26
Re: [I] Something wrong Happen [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/26
[PR] Correct historical context of deserialization FAQ [logging-site]
via GitHub
2026/08/26
Re: [PR] Honor ConfigurationFactory active state [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/26
[PR] Document the single-threaded configuration constraint [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/26
Re: [PR] Reduce overhead when formatting MDC values into a message [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/26
Re: [PR] Improve MultiprocessRollingFileAppender robustness [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/26
Re: [I] Something wrong Happen [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/26
Re: [I] Something wrong Happen [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/26
Re: [I] Something wrong Happen [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/26
Re: [I] Something wrong Happen [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/26
Re: [I] Something wrong Happen [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/26
Re: [I] Something wrong Happen [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/26
Re: [I] Something wrong Happen [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/26
Re: [I] Something wrong Happen [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/26
Re: [I] Something wrong Happen [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/26
Re: [I] Something wrong Happen [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/26
Re: [I] Something wrong Happen [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/26
Re: [I] Something wrong Happen [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/26
Re: [I] Something wrong Happen [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/26
Re: [PR] Honor ConfigurationFactory active state [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/26
Re: [PR] Honor ConfigurationFactory active state [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/25
[PR] Reduce overhead when formatting MDC values into a message [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/25
Re: [PR] Using default configuration, BufferedIO and a watchdog caused recursive configuration [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/25
[PR] Improve MultiprocessRollingFileAppender robustness [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/25
Re: [PR] Improve documented configuration examples [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/25
Re: [PR] Fix startup delay and direct write file naming in CronTriggeringPolicy [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/25
Re: [PR] Fix startup delay and direct write file naming in CronTriggeringPolicy [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/25
Re: [PR] Name direct write cron files after the rollover period they cover [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/25
Re: [PR] Name direct write cron files after the rollover period they cover [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/25
Re: [PR] Fix startup delay and direct write file naming in CronTriggeringPolicy [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/25
Re: [I] PlatformNotSupportedExceptions when loading log4net (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
2026/08/25
[PR] Support multiple modules and make release preparation idempotent [logging-parent]
via GitHub
2026/08/25
Re: [PR] do not apply POSIX file attributes through symbolic links [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/25
Re: [PR] Log a 'Unknown option ...' warning for an obsolete/incorrect configuration file item [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/25
Re: [PR] Fix multi-second startup delay in CronTriggeringPolicy [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/24
[PR] Improve documented configuration examples [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/24
[PR] Using default configuration, BufferedIO and a watchdog caused recursive configuration [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/24
Re: [PR] Simplfy releasing a Log4cxx version [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/24
Re: [PR] docs: Routing Appender security considerations for high-cardinality keys [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/24
Re: [PR] do not apply POSIX file attributes through symbolic links [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/24
Re: [PR] do not apply POSIX file attributes through symbolic links [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/24
Re: [PR] docs: Routing Appender security considerations for high-cardinality keys [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/24
Re: [I] [Security] FilteredObjectInputStream allowlist bypass via java.rmi.MarshalledObject with auto-trigger during LogEvent deserialization (2.11.0-2.26.1) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/24
Re: [PR] docs: Routing Appender security considerations for high-cardinality keys [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/24
[I] [Security] FilteredObjectInputStream allowlist bypass via java.rmi.MarshalledObject with auto-trigger during LogEvent deserialization (2.11.0-2.26.1) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/23
[PR] Log a 'Unknown option ...' warning for an obsolete/incorrect configuration file item [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/22
Re: [PR] Fix runner being used [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/22
Re: [PR] Make SMTPAppender failures diagnosable [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/22
[PR] Fix runner being used [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/21
[PR] Simplfy releasing a Log4cxx version [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/21
[PR] Make SMTPAppender failures diagnosable [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/21
Re: [PR] Change SMTP and Telnet appenders to be secure-by-default [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/21
Re: [I] SmtpAppender uses not recomended SmptClient (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
2026/08/21
Re: [PR] [main] Warn when `@PluginBuilderAttribute` field lacks public setter (#3195 port) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/21
Re: [PR] [main] Warn when `@PluginBuilderAttribute` field lacks public setter (#3195 port) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/21
Re: [PR] [main] Warn when `@PluginBuilderAttribute` field lacks public setter (#3195 port) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/21
Re: [PR] [main] Warn when `@PluginBuilderAttribute` field lacks public setter (#3195 port) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/21
Re: [PR] [main] Add `@Required` and validation to `StringMatchFilter` `text` attribute (#3158 port) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/21
Re: [PR] [main] Warn when `@PluginBuilderAttribute` field lacks public setter (#3195 port) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/21
Re: [PR] [main] Add `@Required` and validation to `StringMatchFilter` `text` attribute (#3158 port) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/21
Re: [PR] [main] Add `@Required` and validation to `StringMatchFilter` `text` attribute (#3158 port) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/21
Re: [PR] [main] Warn when `@PluginBuilderAttribute` field lacks public setter (#3195 port) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/21
Re: [I] Add Support for Custom Headers in SMTP Appender [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/21
Re: [PR] [main] Add `@Required` and validation to `StringMatchFilter` `text` attribute (#3158 port) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/21
Re: [PR] [main] Add `@Required` and validation to `StringMatchFilter` `text` attribute (#3158 port) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/21
Re: [PR] [main] Add `@Required` and validation to `StringMatchFilter` `text` attribute (#3158 port) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/21
Re: [PR] [main] Add `@Required` and validation to `StringMatchFilter` `text` attribute (#3158 port) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/21
[I] Predefined ANSI styles (Style=Spock, Style=Kirk) never apply [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/21
Re: [PR] [main] Warn when `@PluginBuilderAttribute` field lacks public setter (#3195 port) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/21
Re: [PR] [main] Add `@Required` and validation to `StringMatchFilter` `text` attribute (#3158 port) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/20
Re: [I] writter.cpp/rollingpolicy.cpp: fails to compile with MSVC v141 — unqualified LogString (missing using namespace LOG4CXX_NS;) [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/20
Re: [I] PlatformNotSupportedExceptions when loading log4net (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
2026/08/20
Re: [I] PlatformNotSupportedExceptions when loading log4net (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
2026/08/20
Re: [I] PlatformNotSupportedExceptions when loading log4net (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
2026/08/20
Re: [PR] resolve external entities through ConfigurationSource in log4j 1.x XmlConfiguration [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/20
Re: [PR] Prevent fault when buffered FileAppenders have the same name [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/19
Re: [I] PlatformNotSupportedExceptions when loading log4net (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
2026/08/19
Re: [PR] Recognise a native host as having no configuration system (#162) (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
2026/08/19
Re: [PR] Prevent a possible fault when multiple appenders concurrently format an async logging request [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/19
[PR] Change SMTP and Telnet appenders to be secure-by-default [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/19
Re: [PR] Prevent an embedded NUL character truncating a SMTP alert email [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/19
Re: [I] PlatformNotSupportedExceptions when loading log4net (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
2026/08/19
[PR] Recognise a native host as having no configuration system (#162) (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
2026/08/19
Re: [I] PlatformNotSupportedExceptions when loading log4net (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
2026/08/19
Re: [I] PlatformNotSupportedExceptions when loading log4net (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
2026/08/19
Re: [PR] [main] Add `@Required` and validation to `StringMatchFilter` `text` attribute (#3158 port) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/19
Re: [PR] [main] Warn when `@PluginBuilderAttribute` field lacks public setter (#3195 port) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/19
Re: [PR] [main] Add `@Required` and validation to `StringMatchFilter` `text` attribute (#3158 port) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/19
Re: [PR] disable external entity resolution in log4j 1.x XmlConfiguration [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/19
Re: [PR] [main] Add `@Required` and validation to `StringMatchFilter` `text` attribute (#3158 port) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/19
Re: [PR] [main] Add `@Required` and validation to `StringMatchFilter` `text` attribute (#3158 port) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/19
Re: [PR] [main] Add `@Required` and validation to `StringMatchFilter` `text` attribute (#3158 port) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/19
Re: [PR] disable external entity resolution in log4j 1.x XmlConfiguration [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/19
Re: [PR] [main] Add `@Required` and validation to `StringMatchFilter` `text` attribute (#3158 port) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/18
[PR] Prevent fault when buffered FileAppenders have the same name [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/18
[PR] Prevent a possible fault when multiple appenders concurrently format an async logging request [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/18
[PR] Prevent an embedded NUL character truncating a SMTP alert email [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/18
Re: [PR] Encode an invalid codepoint using a charset-specific character [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/18
Re: [I] PlatformNotSupportedExceptions when loading log4net (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
2026/08/18
Re: [I] .NET8.0 XML Exception Problem (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
2026/08/18
Re: [PR] Change `build` and `codeql-analysis` triggers [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/18
Re: [PR] disable external entity resolution in log4j 1.x XmlConfiguration [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/18
Re: [PR] Harden log4net against the findings of a security audit (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
2026/08/18
Re: [PR] Update project name from 'Log4j' to 'Apache Log4j' [logging-site]
via GitHub
2026/08/18
Re: [PR] Update project name from 'Log4j' to 'Apache Log4j' [logging-site]
via GitHub
2026/08/18
Re: [PR] [main] Revamp the Extending, Plugins, Architecture, and Programmatic configuration pages [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/18
Re: [PR] Update project name from 'Log4j' to 'Apache Log4j' [logging-site]
via GitHub
2026/08/18
[PR] Update project name from 'Log4j' to 'Apache Log4j' [logging-site]
via GitHub
2026/08/18
Re: [PR] disable external entity resolution in log4j 1.x XmlConfiguration [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/18
[PR] Harden log4net against the findings of a security audit (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
2026/08/18
Re: [PR] Harden log4net against the findings of a security audit (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
2026/08/18
[PR] Harden log4net against the findings of a security audit (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
2026/08/18
Re: [I] Exception calling GetLogger when compiled using PublishAOT (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
2026/08/18
Re: [PR] make log4net usable from a PublishAOT build (#306) (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
2026/08/18
Re: [PR] make log4net usable from a PublishAOT build (#306) (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
2026/08/17
Re: [PR] Encode an invalid codepoint using a charset-specific character [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/17
Re: [I] SmtpAppender uses not recomended SmptClient (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
2026/08/17
Re: [PR] Encode an invalid codepoint using a charset-specific character [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/17
Re: [PR] fix: close streams in LoggerContextAdmin.setConfigLocationUri [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/17
Re: [PR] Deprecate externalContext and migrate to Map-backed getObject/putObject [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/17
Re: [PR] Deprecate externalContext and migrate to Map-backed getObject/putObject [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/17
Re: [PR] Deprecate externalContext and migrate to Map-backed getObject/putObject [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/17
Re: [PR] bump js-yaml override to ^4.3.1 (#308) (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
2026/08/16
Re: [PR] Deprecate externalContext and migrate to Map-backed getObject/putObject [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
2026/08/16
Re: [PR] mark log4net.Ext.Mail as CLS compliant (#307) (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
2026/08/16
[PR] Encode an invalid codepoint using a charset-specific character [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
2026/08/16
Re: [I] Exception calling GetLogger when compiled using PublishAOT (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
2026/08/16
Re: [PR] make log4net usable from a PublishAOT build (#306) (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
2026/08/16
Re: [PR] make log4net usable from a PublishAOT build (#306) (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
2026/08/16
Re: [PR] make log4net usable from a PublishAOT build (#306) (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
2026/08/16
Re: [PR] make log4net usable from a PublishAOT build (#306) (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
2026/08/16
Re: [PR] make log4net usable from a PublishAOT build (#306) (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
Earlier messages
Later messages