Messages by Date
-
2026/08/14
Re: [PR] Improve the release-signing workflow [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/14
Re: [I] Consider making plugin builds less chatty [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/14
Re: [PR] Extend plugin processor message filtering and add [Log4j] prefixes [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/14
Re: [PR] Deprecate externalContext and migrate to Map-backed getObject/putObject [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/14
Re: [PR] Extend plugin processor message filtering and add [Log4j] prefixes [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/14
Re: [PR] fix: null-check LoggerDynamicMBean addAppender and AppenderDynamicMBean setLayout [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/14
Re: [PR] fix: close streams in LoggerContextAdmin.setConfigLocationUri [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/14
Re: [PR] fix: null-check LoggerDynamicMBean addAppender and AppenderDynamicMBean setLayout [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/13
[PR] Improve the release-signing workflow [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/13
Re: [I] Add `log4j-api-kotlin` to the bill of materials (`log4j-bom`) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/13
Re: [I] NPE in 2.26.1 for custom plugin with annotation elementType = Layout.ELEMENT_TYPE [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/13
Re: [PR] Add log4j-api-kotlin dependency to BOM [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/13
Re: [PR] Fix NPE in PluginElementVisitor when handling unresolved child elements [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/13
Re: [PR] fix: null-check LoggerDynamicMBean addAppender and AppenderDynamicMBean setLayout [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/13
Re: [PR] fix: close streams in LoggerContextAdmin.setConfigLocationUri [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/13
Re: [PR] fix: close streams in LoggerContextAdmin.setConfigLocationUri [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/13
Re: [PR] fix: null-check LoggerDynamicMBean addAppender and AppenderDynamicMBean setLayout [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/13
Re: [I] `InstantPatternLegacyFormatter` computes precision incorrectly [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/13
Re: [PR] fix: `InstantPatternLegacyFormatter` precision for legacy `n` patterns [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/13
Re: [PR] fix: InstantPatternLegacyFormatter precision for legacy n patterns [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/13
Re: [PR] fix: InstantPatternLegacyFormatter precision for legacy n patterns [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/13
Re: [PR] Fix handling of `onMatch` and `onMismatch` attributes in the properties configuration format [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/13
Re: [PR] Fix handling of `onMatch` and `onMismatch` attributes in the properties configuration format [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/13
Re: [PR] Fix handling of `onMatch` and `onMismatch` attributes in the properties configuration format [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/13
Re: [PR] Fix NPE in PluginElementVisitor when handling unresolved child elements [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/13
Re: [PR] Align Apache RAT configuration with the ATR license check [logging-parent]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/13
Re: [PR] Align Apache RAT configuration with the ATR license check [logging-parent]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/13
Re: [PR] Pass a native Windows path in MAVEN_BASEDIR to Maven builds [logging-parent]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/13
Re: [PR] fix: null-check LoggerDynamicMBean addAppender and AppenderDynamicMBean setLayout [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/13
Re: [PR] fix: close streams in LoggerContextAdmin.setConfigLocationUri [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/13
Re: [PR] fix: close streams in LoggerContextAdmin.setConfigLocationUri [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/13
Re: [PR] Update release review instructions [logging-parent]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/13
Re: [PR] Switch to GitHub Rulesets (second attempt) [logging-parent]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/12
Re: [I] NPE in 2.26.1 for custom plugin with annotation elementType = Layout.ELEMENT_TYPE [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/12
Re: [PR] Fix italic and underline ANSI escape codes [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/12
Re: [PR] [DRAFT / NOT FOR MERGE] Forge modernization hackathon — TrustGate, SPI, Jakarta, Spring Boot 3 [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/12
Re: [PR] [DRAFT / NOT FOR MERGE] Forge modernization hackathon — TrustGate, SPI, Jakarta, Spring Boot 3 [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/12
[PR] [DRAFT / NOT FOR MERGE] Forge modernization hackathon — TrustGate, SPI, Jakarta, Spring Boot 3 [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/12
[PR] Fix NPE in PluginElementVisitor when handling unresolved child elements [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/12
[PR] Fix circular references in exceptions [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/12
Re: [PR] make log4net usable from a PublishAOT build (#306) (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/08/12
Re: [PR] make log4net usable from a PublishAOT build (#306) (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/08/12
Re: [PR] Proofread CVE fix versions [logging-site]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/12
Re: [PR] make log4net usable from a PublishAOT build (#306) (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/08/12
Re: [I] NPE in 2.26.1 for custom plugin with annotation elementType = Layout.ELEMENT_TYPE [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/12
Re: [PR] Proofread CVE fix versions [logging-site]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/11
Re: [I] NPE in 2.26.1 for custom plugin with annotation elementType = Layout.ELEMENT_TYPE [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/11
Re: [I] SmtpAppender uses not recomended SmptClient (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/08/11
Re: [I] SmtpAppender uses not recomended SmptClient (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/08/11
Re: [PR] fix: null-check LoggerDynamicMBean addAppender and AppenderDynamicMBean setLayout [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/11
Re: [I] SmtpAppender uses not recomended SmptClient (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/08/11
Re: [I] NPE in 2.26.1 for custom plugin with annotation elementType = Layout.ELEMENT_TYPE [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/10
[I] NPE in 2.26.1 for custom plugin with annotation elementType = Layout.ELEMENT_TYPE [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/10
Re: [PR] fix: null-check LoggerDynamicMBean addAppender and AppenderDynamicMBean setLayout [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/09
Re: [I] Default `protocol` to UDP in the Log4j 1 `SyslogAppender` builder [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/09
Re: [PR] do not apply POSIX file attributes through symbolic links [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/08
[PR] Default `protocol` to UDP in the Log4j 1 `SyslogAppender` builder [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/08
Re: [I] Default `protocol` to UDP in the Log4j 1 `SyslogAppender` builder [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/08
Re: [PR] Add missing RootLogger.Builder withFilter alias [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/07
Re: [PR] make log4net usable from a PublishAOT build (#306) (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/08/07
Re: [PR] make log4net usable from a PublishAOT build (#306) (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/08/07
Re: [PR] make log4net usable from a PublishAOT build (#306) (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/08/07
Re: [PR] Honor ConfigurationFactory active state [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/07
Re: [PR] fix: null-check LoggerDynamicMBean addAppender and AppenderDynamicMBean setLayout [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/07
Re: [PR] fix: null-check AppenderDynamicMBean setLayout instantiation [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/07
Re: [PR] Adopt Apache Magpie framework [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/07
Re: [PR] fix: null-check AppenderDynamicMBean setLayout instantiation [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/07
Re: [PR] fix: null-check AppenderDynamicMBean setLayout instantiation [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/07
Re: [PR] fix: null-check AppenderDynamicMBean setLayout instantiation [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/07
Re: [PR] Honor ConfigurationFactory active state [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/07
Re: [I] Exception calling GetLogger when compiled using PublishAOT (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/08/06
Re: [PR] make log4net usable from a PublishAOT build (#306) (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/08/06
Re: [I] Exception calling GetLogger when compiled using PublishAOT (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/08/05
[PR] fix: skip writes and still shut down after failed DB manager startup [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/05
[PR] fix: treat null parameters as empty in CsvParameterLayout [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/05
[I] Log4j2EventListener's @ConditionalOnProperty has no effect - the listener always runs [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/05
Re: [I] Exception calling GetLogger when compiled using PublishAOT (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/08/05
[PR] make log4net usable from a PublishAOT build (#306) (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/08/05
Re: [I] Exception calling GetLogger when compiled using PublishAOT (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/08/05
[I] CsvParameterLayout throws NullPointerException on any event without parameters [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/05
Re: [I] SmtpAppender uses not recomended SmptClient (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/08/05
Re: [PR] Catch `LinkageError` in `ThrowableExtendedStackTraceRenderer#loadClass` (#4028) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/05
Re: [I] SmtpAppender uses not recomended SmptClient (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/08/05
[I] log4j-cassandra: failed appender startup leaks the DataStax Cluster, so the JVM never exits [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/05
[I] AbstractDatabaseManager: a manager whose startup failed still receives writes, and is never shut down [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/04
Re: [PR] dotnet 10 build cleanup (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/08/04
Re: [PR] dotnet 10 build cleanup (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/08/04
Re: [PR] dotnet 10 build cleanup (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/08/04
[PR] dotnet 10 build cleanup (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/08/04
Re: [PR] Fix `LoggingEvent.UserName` resolving the Windows identity for every event (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/08/04
Re: [PR] [main] Correct example property syntax for PatternMatch under ScriptP… [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/04
[PR] Port `MessageFactory`-namespaced logger registry from `2.x` (#2962) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/04
[PR] Fix Log4j1SyslogLayout builder javadoc attributes [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/04
[I] Default `protocol` to UDP in the Log4j 1 `SyslogAppender` builder [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/04
[I] `Log4j1SyslogLayout` javadoc documents a non-existent escapeNL option [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/04
Re: [I] SmtpAppender uses not recomended SmptClient (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/08/04
Re: [PR] log4net.Ext.Mail (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/08/03
Re: [PR] Prevent compiler warnings in the next ABI version [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/03
Re: [PR] Fix `LoggingEvent.UserName` resolving the Windows identity for every event (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/08/03
Re: [PR] Fix `LoggingEvent.UserName` resolving the Windows identity for every event (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/08/03
[PR] Fix `LoggingEvent.UserName` resolving the Windows identity for every event (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/08/03
Re: [I] SmtpAppender uses not recomended SmptClient (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/08/03
[PR] sanitize SD-ID and MSGID in Rfc5424Layout [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/03
Re: [PR] Add log4j-api-kotlin dependency to BOM [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/03
Re: [PR] Add log4j-api-kotlin dependency to BOM [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/03
Re: [PR] [main] Revamp the Extending, Plugins, Architecture, and Programmatic configuration pages [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/03
Re: [PR] Replace Maven Cache with Mimír [logging-parent]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/03
Re: [PR] disable external entity resolution in log4j 1.x XmlConfiguration [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/03
Re: [PR] disable external entity resolution in log4j 1.x XmlConfiguration [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/02
Re: [PR] Simplify GitHub Actions workflows [logging-log4j-samples]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/02
Re: [PR] Honor ConfigurationFactory active state [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/02
[PR] Prevent compiler warnings in the next ABI version [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/02
Re: [PR] Bump version to 1.8.1 [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/02
Re: [PR] fix: close streams in LoggerContextAdmin.setConfigLocationUri [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/02
Re: [PR] Bump `bnd.annotation.version` to `7.3.0` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/02
Re: [PR] Bump `bnd.annotation.version` to `7.3.0` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/02
Re: [I] Gradle: unexpected compiler warning with Log4j `2.25.3` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/02
Re: [I] Gradle: unexpected compiler warning with Log4j `2.25.3` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/02
Re: [PR] Bump `bnd.annotation.version` to `7.3.0` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/02
Re: [PR] Bump `bnd.annotation.version` to `7.3.0` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/02
Re: [PR] Align Apache RAT configuration with the ATR license check [logging-parent]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/02
Re: [I] JsonTemplateLayout`: add MDC key filtering to `ThreadContextMapResolver` and harden `EcsLayout.json` [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/02
Re: [PR] Update release review instructions [logging-parent]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/02
Re: [PR] Update release review instructions [logging-parent]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/02
Re: [PR] Update release review instructions [logging-parent]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/02
Re: [PR] Honor ConfigurationFactory active state [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/02
Re: [PR] Replace Maven Cache with Mimír [logging-parent]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/02
Re: [PR] Replace Maven Cache with Mimír [logging-parent]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/02
Re: [PR] Improve Dependabot group names and add update cooldown [logging-log4j-samples]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/02
Re: [PR] Add log4j-api-kotlin dependency to BOM [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/02
Re: [PR] Add log4j-api-kotlin dependency to BOM [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/01
Re: [PR] docs: Routing Appender security considerations for high-cardinality keys [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/01
[PR] Bump version to 1.8.1 [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/01
Re: [I] Visual Studio compiler warning C4100 [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/01
Re: [I] Short-lived macOS program with MultiprocessRollingFileAppender and AsyncAppender hangs upon exit with EXC_BAD_ACCESS in a worker thread [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/01
Re: [I] Problems with windows/vcpkg builds [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/01
Re: [I] Cfg file no more watched after reconfiguration [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/01
Re: [I] How to use std::format without "macro redefinition" errors? [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/01
Re: [I] SyslogAppender may exceed MaxMessageLength for multibyte UTF-8 messages because splitting is based on LogString character count instead of encoded byte length [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/01
Re: [I] Build error: asyncbuffer.h: cannot bind rvalue reference of type 'log4cxx::helpers::AsyncBuffer::StringViewType&&' to lvalue of type 'const fmt::v11::string_view' [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/01
Re: [PR] fix: #725 build error caused by a missing namespace [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/01
[PR] fix: #725 build error caused by a missing namespace [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/01
[I] writter.cpp/rollingpolicy.cpp: fails to compile with MSVC v141 — unqualified LogString (missing using namespace LOG4CXX_NS;) [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/01
Re: [PR] docs: Routing Appender security considerations for high-cardinality keys [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/01
Re: [PR] disable external entity resolution in log4j 1.x XmlConfiguration [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/01
[PR] Add ZstdCompressAction to support configurable Zstandard compression levels [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/01
Re: [PR] disable external entity resolution in log4j 1.x XmlConfiguration [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/01
Re: [PR] disable external entity resolution in log4j 1.x XmlConfiguration [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/08/01
Re: [PR] Honor ConfigurationFactory active state [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/31
Re: [PR] Honor ConfigurationFactory active state [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/31
Re: [PR] Honor ConfigurationFactory active state [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/31
Re: [PR] disable external entity resolution in log4j 1.x XmlConfiguration [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/31
Re: [PR] Fix italic and underline ANSI escape codes [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/31
Re: [PR] Fix italic and underline ANSI escape codes [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/31
Re: [PR] Fix properties config parsing for MarkerFilter onMismatch/onMatch attribute casing (Fixes #2791) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/31
Re: [PR] Fix properties config parsing for MarkerFilter onMismatch/onMatch attribute casing (Fixes #2791) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/31
Re: [I] Make `GraalVmProcessor` Arguments Optional [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/31
Re: [I] Make `GraalVmProcessor` Arguments Optional [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/31
[I] .NET Matrix (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/07/30
[I] Warning emitted in case of omitted GraalVmProcessor arguments disrupts strict `-Xlint`-enabled compilation [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/30
Re: [PR] [main] Warn when `@PluginBuilderAttribute` field lacks public setter (#3195 port) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/30
Re: [PR] [main] Add `@Required` and validation to `StringMatchFilter` `text` attribute (#3158 port) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/30
[PR] [main] Revamp the Extending, Plugins, Architecture, and Programmatic configuration pages [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/30
Re: [PR] [main] Warn when `@PluginBuilderAttribute` field lacks public setter (#3195 port) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/30
Re: [PR] [main] Add `@Required` and validation to `StringMatchFilter` `text` attribute (#3158 port) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/30
Re: [PR] [main] Warn when `@PluginBuilderAttribute` field lacks public setter (#3195 port) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/30
Re: [PR] [main] Add `@Required` and validation to `StringMatchFilter` `text` attribute (#3158 port) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/29
Re: [PR] Add 1.8.0 release date to web-site [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/29
[PR] do not apply POSIX file attributes through symbolic links [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/29
[PR] Extend plugin processor message filtering and add [Log4j] prefixes [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/29
Re: [PR] Fix handling of `onMatch` and `onMismatch` attributes in the properties configuration format [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/29
Re: [PR] Fix handling of `onMatch` and `onMismatch` attributes in the properties configuration format [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/29
Re: [PR] Fix handling of `onMatch` and `onMismatch` attributes in the properties configuration format [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/29
Re: [PR] Fix handling of `onMatch` and `onMismatch` attributes in the properties configuration format [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/29
Re: [PR] Fix handling of `onMatch` and `onMismatch` attributes in the properties configuration format [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/29
Re: [PR] Fix handling of `onMatch` and `onMismatch` attributes in the properties configuration format [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/29
Re: [PR] Fix handling of `onMatch` and `onMismatch` attributes in the properties configuration format [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/29
Re: [PR] Fix handling of `onMatch` and `onMismatch` attributes in the properties configuration format [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/28
Re: [PR] Adopt Apache Magpie framework [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/28
Re: [PR] Add missing RootLogger.Builder withFilter alias [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/28
[PR] Name direct write cron files after the rollover period they cover [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/28
[PR] Fix multi-second startup delay in CronTriggeringPolicy [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/28
[PR] Add 1.8.0 release date to web-site [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/28
[PR] log4net.Ext.Mail (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/07/28
Re: [PR] Pin js-yaml to ^4.3.0 via npm override (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/07/28
[PR] Pin js-yaml to ^4.3.0 via npm override (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
2026/07/28
Re: [I] Consider making plugin builds less chatty [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/27
[I] Consider making plugin builds less chatty [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/27
[PR] Add missing RootLogger.Builder withFilter alias [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/26
Re: [PR] Enforce milestone requirement for PRs targeting the 2.x branch [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/26
Re: [PR] Enforce milestone requirement for PRs targeting the 2.x branch [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/26
[PR] Enforce milestone requirement for PRs targeting the 2.x branch [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/26
Re: [PR] Purge snapshots from the Maven cache in reproducibility checks [logging-parent]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/26
[PR] Purge snapshots from the Maven cache in reproducibility checks [logging-parent]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/25
[PR] Add log4j-api-kotlin dependency to BOM [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/25
Re: [PR] Split `integration-test` into per-deployment jobs [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/25
Re: [PR] Pin snapshot reproducibility checks to the deployed artifacts [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/25
Re: [PR] Pin snapshot reproducibility checks to the deployed artifacts [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/25
Re: [PR] Revamp XML configuration testing and documentation [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
2026/07/25
Re: [PR] Align NOTICE files and drop redundant LICENSE resources [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub