Messages by Thread
-
-
[PR] Improve the release-signing workflow [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] `InstantPatternLegacyFormatter` computes precision incorrectly [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
[PR] [DRAFT / NOT FOR MERGE] Forge modernization hackathon — TrustGate, SPI, Jakarta, Spring Boot 3 [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Fix NPE in PluginElementVisitor when handling unresolved child elements [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Fix circular references in exceptions [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] Proofread CVE fix versions [logging-site]
via GitHub
-
[I] NPE in 2.26.1 for custom plugin with annotation elementType = Layout.ELEMENT_TYPE [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Default `protocol` to UDP in the Log4j 1 `SyslogAppender` builder [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix: skip writes and still shut down after failed DB manager startup [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix: treat null parameters as empty in CsvParameterLayout [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
[I] Log4j2EventListener's @ConditionalOnProperty has no effect - the listener always runs [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
[PR] make log4net usable from a PublishAOT build (#306) (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] Exception calling GetLogger when compiled using PublishAOT (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
[I] CsvParameterLayout throws NullPointerException on any event without parameters [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
[I] log4j-cassandra: failed appender startup leaks the DataStax Cluster, so the JVM never exits [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
[I] AbstractDatabaseManager: a manager whose startup failed still receives writes, and is never shut down [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
[PR] dotnet 10 build cleanup (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] [main] Correct example property syntax for PatternMatch under ScriptP… [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Port `MessageFactory`-namespaced logger registry from `2.x` (#2962) [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Fix Log4j1SyslogLayout builder javadoc attributes [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
[I] Default `protocol` to UDP in the Log4j 1 `SyslogAppender` builder [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
[I] `Log4j1SyslogLayout` javadoc documents a non-existent escapeNL option [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Fix `LoggingEvent.UserName` resolving the Windows identity for every event (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
[PR] sanitize SD-ID and MSGID in Rfc5424Layout [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Prevent compiler warnings in the next ABI version [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] Replace Maven Cache with Mimír [logging-parent]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Bump version to 1.8.1 [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] Visual Studio compiler warning C4100 [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] Short-lived macOS program with MultiprocessRollingFileAppender and AsyncAppender hangs upon exit with EXC_BAD_ACCESS in a worker thread [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
[PR] fix: #725 build error caused by a missing namespace [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
[I] writter.cpp/rollingpolicy.cpp: fails to compile with MSVC v141 — unqualified LogString (missing using namespace LOG4CXX_NS;) [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Add ZstdCompressAction to support configurable Zstandard compression levels [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
[I] .NET Matrix (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
[I] Warning emitted in case of omitted GraalVmProcessor arguments disrupts strict `-Xlint`-enabled compilation [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
[PR] [main] Revamp the Extending, Plugins, Architecture, and Programmatic configuration pages [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] [main] Revamp the Extending, Plugins, Architecture, and Programmatic configuration pages [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] [main] Revamp the Extending, Plugins, Architecture, and Programmatic configuration pages [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] [main] Revamp the Extending, Plugins, Architecture, and Programmatic configuration pages [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] [main] Revamp the Extending, Plugins, Architecture, and Programmatic configuration pages [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] [main] Revamp the Extending, Plugins, Architecture, and Programmatic configuration pages [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] [main] Revamp the Extending, Plugins, Architecture, and Programmatic configuration pages [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] [main] Revamp the Extending, Plugins, Architecture, and Programmatic configuration pages [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] [main] Revamp the Extending, Plugins, Architecture, and Programmatic configuration pages [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] [main] Revamp the Extending, Plugins, Architecture, and Programmatic configuration pages [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] [main] Revamp the Extending, Plugins, Architecture, and Programmatic configuration pages [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] [main] Revamp the Extending, Plugins, Architecture, and Programmatic configuration pages [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] [main] Revamp the Extending, Plugins, Architecture, and Programmatic configuration pages [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] [main] Revamp the Extending, Plugins, Architecture, and Programmatic configuration pages [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] [main] Revamp the Extending, Plugins, Architecture, and Programmatic configuration pages [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] [main] Revamp the Extending, Plugins, Architecture, and Programmatic configuration pages [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] [main] Revamp the Extending, Plugins, Architecture, and Programmatic configuration pages [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] [main] Revamp the Extending, Plugins, Architecture, and Programmatic configuration pages [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] [main] Revamp the Extending, Plugins, Architecture, and Programmatic configuration pages [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] [main] Revamp the Extending, Plugins, Architecture, and Programmatic configuration pages [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
[PR] do not apply POSIX file attributes through symbolic links [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Extend plugin processor message filtering and add [Log4j] prefixes [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Name direct write cron files after the rollover period they cover [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Fix multi-second startup delay in CronTriggeringPolicy [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Add 1.8.0 release date to web-site [logging-log4cxx]
via GitHub
-
[PR] log4net.Ext.Mail (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
[PR] Pin js-yaml to ^4.3.0 via npm override (logging-log4net)
via GitHub
-
[I] Consider making plugin builds less chatty [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Add missing RootLogger.Builder withFilter alias [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Enforce milestone requirement for PRs targeting the 2.x branch [logging-log4j2]
via GitHub