From: nswolves@googlegroups.com [mailto:nswolves@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of mark worrall
Sent: Tuesday, 3 May 2011 09:21
To: nswolves@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [NSWolves] Team for Albion

--------------------Henessey-------------------------
Foley----Mancienne----Craddock----Elokobi
Hammill---Guedioura---O'Hara---Milijas---Jarvis
---------------------Fletcher----------------------------

Whens E-Blake fit again ?

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 1:25 PM, Steven Millward <millward....@gmail.com>
wrote:

        My choice:

        Foley----Stearman----Craddock----George
        Hunt---Guedioura---O'Hara---Milijas---Jarvis

        Chance of it being picked:

        0%

        --
        Q: If you could change one thing about Wolves history, what
would it be?