On Tue, 15 May 2018 08:23:04 +0200 luigi scarso <luigi.sca...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 8:15 AM, Christoph Reller <
> christoph.rel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Our company is producing (and weekly updating) 67 manuals and
> > technical documents from more than 900 ConTeXt source files for our
> > software products. The output PDFs are converted to PDF/A-2a, which is
> > only possible due to ConTeXt's tagging.
> >
> What do you think of verapdf ?

Well, verapdf is only a validator and not a converter.

And, by the way, there is no reasonable way to convert from, say, PDF/A-2b
to PDF/A-2a without a rediculous amount of AI or manual input because the
tagging cannot be created out of the blue. It has to be there from the
document's birth. This is what makes this ConTeXt feature so precious.

Cheers,
Christoph