Hi Mohammad Hossein,

Thanks for your work regarding the RawSteps!
However I tried just now the examples you have on github, but it seems that it
does not work out of the box: ConTeXt reports an error at line 114 of
p-rsteps.tex, complaining about an « Undefined control sequence » which points
\catcode`\^^M=\active

Maybe you have fixed the issue now, but regarding the feature request put
forward by Fabrice, I agree with him that such a stepping feature would be nice
to have in mkiv, since the steps commands which exist now cannot be used in all
circumstances.

Best regards: OK