Okay, if you get to go down memory lane...
Number one, I had a couple of hard bowling bag type cases for my tapes and it
was a HP mini (947, iirc).

Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 15:06:51 -0400
Subject: Re: Vipre console hangs server on reboot
From: gary.slin...@gmail.com
To: ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com

No; I would never have been allowed to post the kind of questions he posts at
the start of my career.

Although, to be fair, that would have involved questions pertaining to the best
way to carry a stack of System/36 reel-to-reel tapes from the data center to
the backup location - should I stack more above the elbow, or below, and is the
loss risk of carrying a whole batch at once worth it?

That sort of thing...

At the start of my career, I was taught to research.  And, when necessary, to
seek help, by presenting a documented case indicating what the issue was, what
had been attempted, what had been eliminated or what was suspected, and to
indicate the specific areas that I needed detailed help in.

Not, for instance, this bunch of garbage.

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 2:56 PM, Kim Longenbaugh <k...@colonialsavings.com>
wrote:

any chance that J is you at the start of your career?  maybe he's just now
learning his lessons...