From: David Lum [mailto:david....@nwea.org]
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 4:46 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Who in your org creates server shares?

Do you guys have the "server" guys create the actual shares, or is it the
desktop support guys?

I ask because for end users our desktop currently folks do it, but we are
moving to Win2K8 R2 DFS so share creation is a little different but certainly
not complex enough that they can't do it. Just wondered how you guys handle it.
David Lum
Systems Engineer // NWEATM
Office 503.548.5229 // Cell (voice/text) 503.267.9764

or send an email to