On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 12:57 PM, James Rankin <kz2...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Ben, you're a wizard, that worked first time out :-)

  I am but a humble student.  Indeed, I'm getting my feet wet with
PoSh for "real use" for the first time these past few weeks.  Part of
the reason I did this was to learn how to do it.  I had to learn
Select-String last week, but didn't know how to retrieve captured
groups yet, nor how to write to the registry.  So we both learned some
things!

  It helps that I had the web at my end of the thread.  :-)

-- Ben