On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 3:25 PM, Candee <can...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Everything works, except the "employeenumber" ...
> Any ideas to get the employeenumber to export?

  I was waiting for someone with a clue to reply, but perhaps they're
all busy today.  :-)  So...

  Not knowing what I'm doing, I'd start by examining what
"employeenumber" is.  So, right before you do this:

        $createdusers|select displayname,name,email,employeenumber
|export-csv "C:\temp\scripts\tryagain.csv"

add some code like:

        $foo = $createdusers[0] | select employeenumber
        echo "foo=<$foo>"
        $foo | get-members
        exit

  If $foo prints all the right info, then the problem is how
export-csv is interpreting $foo.  But if $foo prints nothing or some
other weirdness, then the problem is with how you're trying to get
$foo out of $createdusers.

-- Ben