Well that lil' bit of PS worked so well I did a blog post about it
(naturally with appropriate credits)

http://appsensebigot.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/flagging-os-of-device-connecting-to.html

This is about the time I will find out it doesn't work on anyone else's
infrastructure and have to spend weeks rewriting it :-(

Cheers,

JR

On 16 April 2013 22:22, Ben Scott <mailvor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 3:25 PM, Candee <can...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Everything works, except the "employeenumber" ...
> > Any ideas to get the employeenumber to export?
>
>   I was waiting for someone with a clue to reply, but perhaps they're
> all busy today.  :-)  So...
>
>   Not knowing what I'm doing, I'd start by examining what
> "employeenumber" is.  So, right before you do this:
>
>         $createdusers|select displayname,name,email,employeenumber
> |export-csv "C:\temp\scripts\tryagain.csv"
>
> add some code like:
>
>         $foo = $createdusers[0] | select employeenumber
>         echo "foo=<$foo>"
>         $foo | get-members
>         exit
>
>   If $foo prints all the right info, then the problem is how
> export-csv is interpreting $foo.  But if $foo prints nothing or some
> other weirdness, then the problem is with how you're trying to get
> $foo out of $createdusers.
>
> -- Ben

> To manage subscriptions click here:

*James Rankin*