Guys,

There are almost a dozen different "official" testing sites, labs, orgs
and the like.
They are all wildly diverging in their numbers because of different
testing methods,
samples, methodlogy and scope + width of their nets. We keep a sharp eye
out for
sites and how they rank products, including ours. These guys are minor
players and
I'm not so sure what version of our software they are using, and even
which product,
CounterSpy? VIPRE?

The fact VIPRE is Checkmark WildList Certified shows that we get 100% of
that
list, both detection and disinfection. See the official details here:
http://tinyurl.com/5g54jl

Sunbelt's score on that MTC that is meaningless. I will ask Alex to
comment on this
some more, or even blog about it !

Thanks for the link though, so we could comment.

Warm regards,

Stu