That would depend on which of the host systems you choose and how much money
you want to spend.

Not really but again it does depend on the host system.  I would prefer to
have the host outside the domain so that it is not looking for the domain on
booting.  VMware and Hyper-V support this.

Shared NIC's work but spend the money and get a dedicated NIC for each VM if
you can, way way better!

If you use Hyper-V and purchase the Enterprise license you get one Physical
machine license and 4 VM licenses, Data Center gets even better but with
VMware you get no licenses.

Jon

<<image001.jpg>>