From: RM [mailto:r...@richardmay.net]
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2009 7:59 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Virtualization Questions

Seconded.  Mgmt is hellbent on EMC.  The storage (for tier 1) is over
$10k/TB when you include the shelf and whatever else is needed.

On the other hand, there are nice little 2U and 3U SAN's from companies like
IBM which use SAS disk that mere mortals can afford.  Less than $2k/TB for
SAS and way less for SATA.

RM